“The Big Lebowski” became everyone’s favorite cult classic, introducing us to the most beloved slacker character of all time: The Dude. Now you can spend some quality moments with this iconic idler in The Dude Abides Cuckoo Clock.
This officially-licensed illuminated wall clock recreates elements from the movie poster and bowling dream sequence from “The Big Lebowski” in vivid detail, complete with distinctive lighting, unique movement and unforgettable music.
Impressive at almost 20 inches high, The Big Lebowski collectible wall clock is fully sculpted from top to bottom to capture The Dude, Maude in her Valkyrie costume, and bowling alley images inspired by Hollywood Star Lanes (where the movie was filmed) in all their idiosyncratic glory.
There’s even a neon-look clock face lit with brilliant illumination and bowling balls and pin pendulum and weights! Plus, on the hour, the Dude’s White Russian shakes back and forth while iconic music plays.
- Officially licensed
- The Big Lebowski collectible wall clock is fully-sculpted, hand-cast and carefully hand-painted to capture all of the idiosyncratic glory of the film and movie poster, including realistic figures of The Dude and Maude in her Valkyrie costume and bowling alley icons that recreate the ambience of Hollywood Star Lanes, where the movie was filmed
- Lights, music and motion! On the hour, the Dude’s White Russian shakes back and forth to iconic music while brilliant illumination uplights the figures and casts highlights on the neon-look clock face
- Bowling balls and a pin take the place of traditional pendulum and weights for a distinctive accent to this illuminated wall clock
- A must-have for fans of “The Big Lebowski”, this timely tribute really brings the room together no matter where you display it in your home
- Requires 1 “AA” and 3 “AAA” batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19-3/4″ H includ weights and pendulum; 50.2 cm H