Get ready for a gnarly around-the-clock adventure with legendary heroes in a half-shell! Introducing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cuckoo Clock.
Officially licensed and loaded with righteous details, this fully-sculpted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles clock lights up and plays the television theme song at the top of each hour. It’s a must-have addition to any TMNT fan’s home – cowabunga, dude!
A grand 2 feet high, this illuminated cuckoo clock features Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo and Donatello poised for battle in their underground apartment.
The villainous Shredder appears at the top of the clock case, and sensai Splinter watches over the Turtles from a window above the clock face.
On the hour, LED lights illuminate their subterranean lair while the TV set comes on to show April O’Neil reporting. A sculpted half-shell pendulum and “nunchuck” hanging weights add radical finishing touches.
- Officially licensed
- Fully-sculpted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles clock showcases their iconic subterranean lair complete with hand-painted figures of Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, Splinter and Shredder
- It lights up! On the hour, this illuminated cuckoo clock glows with brilliant white and neon green LED lights, and the sculpted TV set flickers on to show April O’Neil reporting
- It plays music! The unforgettable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television theme song plays at the top of each hour
- TMNT fans will appreciate righteous details like a sewer grate-inspired clock face featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles logo, as well as the sculpted “nunchuck” hanging weights and metallic-finished half-shell pendulum
- A precision quartz movement ensures accurate timekeeping
- A must-have TMNT collectible, this wall clock adds radical adventure to any room
- Requires 2 “D” and 1 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 24″ H; 61 cm H